This is an ugly roof.
BLACK STREAKING ALGAE, MOLD, and MOSS
ARE DESTROYING YOUR SHINGLES
Black stains on shingles are not caused by mildew or fungus, but rather algae. Algae retains heat and can cause the shingles to curl and rot. Algae are spread from one infected roof to another via airborne spores. These spores land randomly on a roof and take root.
ALGAE, MOSS, AND LICHEN DESTROYS THE BEAUTY OF YOUR ROOF
Don’t replace it Clean it first.
You will be surprised how affordable it is.
- “An ‘out of sight, out of mind’ attitude towards your roof is dangerous.
- Algae and fungus can grow together to form Lichen, which not easily removed
- Not Fixing Problems promptly… can add up to a much shorter roof life.
- Waiting can possibly lead to even further damage such as insulation damage.
- Mold has dangerous effects on the structure of the house, more importantly, the health of your family.
- Professional Roof Cleaning costs a Fraction of replacing your Roof. Cleaning your roof can increase the value of your home by increasing its curb appeal.
CALL TODAY 877-480-9100